Marantz SR7007 Home Theater AV Receiver
Firming up the company’s rank in audio products, the D+M Group has presented Marantz SR7007. The Marantz SR7007 review assures the new product is the best stereo receiver to get parties started. Indeed, the classic design makes it suitable to furnish your rack. Besides, the exceptional quality on the audio is nicely supported with the folding door, aluminum panel on the front part, and illuminated ring on the porthole, which satisfies your sense of hearing and sight altogether.
The Receiver Features
The home theater amplifier is supplemented with these brilliant features.
- The HDMI output is multi zone, allowing for two different sources of simultaneous videos or televisions. A cable connects the three outputs, seven inputs, and a discrete zone.
- The 3D technology is available for you to enjoy the dynamic sound.
- The proprietary technologies of Marantz (SR7007) serve for the exceptional sound.
- The Audyssey technology empowers optimal audio.
- The amplifier design is to manage seven channels.
- The video support is compatible with 4K up scaling, GUI overlay, and video pass-though.
- Per channel amplifier requires 125 watt.
- The technology of AirPlay Apple and networking capability allows for audio streaming.
Marantz SR7007 – The Stylish and High-Tech Receiver
Marantz SR7007 offers elegance and simplicity. The iconic porthole and illuminated display, with brushed aluminum on the front panel, is an interesting style. Here is further description, if you still doubt that this one is the best home theater amplifier in every way.
- The sound quality is supported with Audyssey MultEQXT. The technology automatically attunes and equalizes speakers that you get balanced and clear sound, even if your rooms is oddly shaped or large. Audyssey DynamicEQ regulates bass, surround sound, and clarity at very low volume, which is great for your late night events, while the Dynamic Volume controls the perfect level of night or day listening.
- The retro design, once more, is elegant and simple. The fold-up door, giving you a streamlined look, conceals all inputs and buttons at the front part.
- The versatile connectivity allows you to connect the receiver with your smartphone. Marantz also offers Remote app that you could wirelessly operate the receiver from your iPad, iPhone, or Android devices.
Upon the purchase, you would get warranty and product information. The receiver measures 7-2/5 inches on height, 17-3/10 inches on width, and 16 inches on depth. The weight of Marantz SR7007 is 28-7/10 oz. The warranty is three years, which could be favorable for you. After the purchase, you should accept a package containing the Marantz stereo receiver, FM and AM antennas, batteries and remote control, power cable, setup guide, setup microphone, and CD-R manual. Overall, the Marantz SR7007 price stays around $1,799.00 or $1,800.
Thanks to Marantz
The long way journey of Marantz makes it possible to produce such an exceptional surround sound receiver. What distinguishes Marantz from the rest is the types and number of connections. In fact, receivers from Marantz are strong performers available in various range of price. It looks like the brand has its institutional talent to check the list of audio don’ts and dos. The SR7007 conveys the same high quality as well. Still, if it is going to be your first receiver, everything might seem too complicated. On the contrary, the receiver could be perfect for those who do not want to upgrade or plan to have external amps. The high-end receiver is really meant for especially discerning buyers. Indeed, the great cosmetics, solid built, and generous offering of power are the hallmarks of every A/V receiver made by Marantz, as you could see their presence in SR7007. You do not need to look back when you have this Marantz SR7007.